Friday, January 09, 2009
Google Releases Top Tactics for difficult Times
As we continue to hear news about an economic recession, the good folks at Google have decided to help you out.
They have recently announced the release of the "Top Tactics for Tough Times" centered around making the most of Google Adwords.
Here are the Google AdWords experts' top recommendations for making the most out of Adwords.
1. Focus your ads on low prices and savings.
2. Use value-related keywords
3. Make sure your ad groups are targeted and relevant
4. Do not waste money on irrelevant clicks
5. Make it easy for customers to buy
6. Focus your money on your high performers.
The article goes into more details on these points, so if you would like to read more, then check it out here.
Create content to #drawthecrowds Content need to be relevant. If you’re looking to (#drawthecrowd) to your site this year, you ...
You Need To Start ASAP! The goal of advertising has always been to have your business stand out in your marketplace from your competiti...
PPC will be a great source of leads for a long time If you use PPC, you can launch a campaign and, almost immediately, your ads will start...