Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Google Turning My Maps Into Social Mapping Platform With Collaboration, Ratings And Comments

Google Turning My Maps Into Social Mapping Platform With Collaboration, Ratings And Comments:

After core search, without question Google Maps (including Earth) is the company's most successful and popular product. And lately Google has taken the product in very interesting directions. Among the most interesting things Google has done with Maps was the launch of My Maps in April of this year. Since that time more than 7 million maps have been created according to Google. Then last month, Google introduced community editing and collaboration for My Maps. And today, Google is introducing comments and ratings for My Maps.

From My RSS Page

No comments:

Create Content To #drawthecrowds

Create content to #drawthecrowds Content need to be relevant. If you’re looking to (#drawthecrowd) to your site this year, you ...